This is appropriate if you are starting with the email you received indicating the student completed their assigned training.
- When a student completes a Course, they will receive a certificate and a notification e-mail will also be sent to your company’s training department.
- Click on the link found in the email.
- Depending on how your computer is configured, it should open a web browser up to the link you just clicked on.
- Use your “Training Manager” or “Teacher” account.
- Note: it is possible for a company official to have both a Student Account and Training Manager/Teacher account, so make sure you use the right one. The student account will not be able to view another student’s certificate.
- Click on “Get Certificate”.
- A window will appear with the certificate.
- Depending on the web browser you’re using, you can download the PDF file for your records.